Netgear Nighthawk RAX80 uses the latest WiFi 6 technology which has been designed enable multiple data streams and opens the available free channels. Its powerful 1.8 GHz processor allows the ability to attain speeds of upto 6 Gbps, by streaming to multiple devices simultaneously. Below are the steps to reset RAX80 to factory settings.
- Locate the reset button on the back of the router, next to the USB 3.0 ports.
- It will be in a pinhole
- Using a paper clip or a pin press the reset button to reset the router
- The router will reboot to complete the reset
- Wait for the lights to come back on the RAX80 before connecting to it
- Use the default credentials mentioned on the router label to connect to RAX80 WiFi network
- After connecting to the router login to the default gateway page to complete the